OMFG! It's a raid! OMFG! It's a raid!

This has Screensaver written all over it

and nothing more

Ribbachile! Ribbachile!

History and growth

I wonder how these simple, old, and crap flashes on this site back then grew into such wonderful and detailed and amazing movies with all of the artists coming on to this site. if these flashes where to be put onto the site today they would have no chance of remaining on here but if you put today's flashes back then people would be amazed and staggered by the greatness of them. these are history.... how all flashes.... EVEN NewGrounds became so big and awesome. possibly with out these people couldn't have done the movies we have today.

28 Locks Later - Ep. 1 28 Locks Later - Ep. 1

EPIC

Wine Lock knows how to handle something like that. you have to make more of those!

PaRappa: Full Tank PaRappa: Full Tank

Hard

The first stage was actually the hardest for me the others were not as hard. So my score was 6280 on the 3 time.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Good Game

The game is well done, but only 1 thing.... Can you change how it places the weapons when you try to place them cause I am trying to get all my weapons perfectly centered but I can't.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Diff Site

I played this game on Bubblebox and I go here thinkn I can play it a again but I come to find him still dead. How do they do it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

System Split - F-777 System Split - F-777

Truly Amazing

When the song started my head had a epic awesome explosion and the energy that I had lost working outside just flew right back into me. Damn good job and I love it to the most I can!

GenerSilliness1 GenerSilliness1

Cool

I love how you made the music shift from one side and back! It sounds so cool!

Newgrounds - Newgrounds Theme Newgrounds - Newgrounds Theme

Cool Song!

This song is cool! This song sounds like a remix.... A remix well done!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Thank you very much.

Moment of Lust - Chamber Moment of Lust - Chamber

Nice

Can I have the uncensored link?

Fatchaos responds: